Statistical Consulting Center
The Statistical Consulting Center is an educational service unit within Penn State's Department of Statistics fostering:
- Research Design - to provide high quality statistical advice and support for research projects for Penn State faculty, graduate students and non-university affiliated research organizations.
- Collaboration - to encourage collaborative research between statisticians and investigators from other disciplines.
- Education - to train our statistics graduate students to interact and communicate effectively with researchers from other disciplines.
- Assistance regarding research design (experiments or surveys), sampling design, questionnaire design and data collection methodology
- Guidance for data capturing and verification
- Advice on appropriate software for data analysis
- Data processing, validation and processing
- Statistical analysis of data
- Assistance with analysis interpretation of analysis
- Referral to statistical specialists when required
Information on available services and fees: