- Robust and efficient parametric estimation for censored survival data. (With M. C. Jones and A. Basu). Annals of The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Vol. 58, 2006.
- Improved power in multinomial goodness–of–fit tests (With A. Basu, S. Roy and C. S. Park). Journal of Royal Statistical Society: Series D (The Statistician), Vol. 51, 2002.
- Projection of HIV Infection in Calcutta (With A. Basu, M. S. Chakraborty, A. Dewanji and P. P. Majumder). Indian Journal of Medical Research, Vol. 107, 1998.
- Distinguishing “missing at random” and “missing completely at random” (With D. Heitjan). American Statistician, Vol. 50, No. 4, 1996.
- Model-based estimation of population attributable risk under cross-sectional sampling (With J. Richard Landis). American Journal of Epidemiology, Vol. 142, No. 12, 1995.
- Predictors of the rate of renal function decline in non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus. (With R. Garza et al) American Journal of Nephrology, Vol 17, 1997.
- Words in DNA sequences : some case studies based on their frequency statistics (With
P. Chaudhuri and D.P. Burma). Journal of Mathematical Biology, Vol. 46, 2003.
Cluster analysis using Mahalanobis–type distance (With P. Chaudhuri). Perspectives in Statistical Sciences, edited by A. K. Basu, J. K. Ghosh, P. K. Sen and B. K. Sinha, Oxford
University Press, New Delhi, 2000.
Minimum distance estimation: The approach using density–based distances (With A. Basu and I. R. Harris). Handbook of Statistics, Vol. 15, Robust Statistics, edited by C. R. Rao & G. S. Maddala, 1997.
Regression Analysis (With D. Sengupta and B. Chakraborty). Statistical Computing: Existing methods and recent developments, edited by D. Kundu and A. Basu, Narosa, 2004.
A Gentle Introduction to Resampling Plans (With A. Bose). Statistical Computing: Existing methods and recent developments, edited by D. Kundu and A. Basu, Narosa, 2004.